Many people who believe they forgot their password, don't actually know their username. Instead of their username, they use their email address. Without your correct username, you can't login or change your password!
If you cannot login, there is a "Forgot your username" link at the very top of this page. Click there, give us your email address, and we will email your correct username to you.
Follow these steps to get your username and reset your password:
1. Make sure you have the right username. Click on “Forgot your username?” at the top of the home page. A page will come up asking for your email address. Fill in your email address and click on Submit. Your username will be emailed to you.
2. After you open your email and receive your username, type it in where is asks for Username.
3. Click on "Lost Password"? Circled in photo below.
4. Another screen will come up that says Reset Password. Again you will be asked to fill in your email address. Fill in your email address and click on Submit.
5. You will now receive another email with a temporary password. You may keep that password, which may be difficult for you to remember, or COPY the temporary password. On the screen in front of you, put in your username and paste or type in the temporary password where it asks for Password. Click on LOGIN.
6. At the very top of the home page, it will now say “Hi (your username). When you see that greeting, you know you are logged in. To the right of the greeting, click on My Account.
7. Now you get to reset your password to what you want and learn all about your membership if you so desire. In front of you will be a screen that says “Hello (your name). Below it, on the left is a small drawing of a man’s torso that says “My Account Information”. Click on the "My Account Information" blue link. See photo.
8. You now have “My Account information” in front of you. See photo below. Notice that the spaces for Password and Password Confirm are blank. Now you can change your password. Type in the new password that you want and click on SAVE. You are done! Success!
Please keep a note of your username and password in a notebook, or somewhere near your computer for future reference!